Thursday, July 16, 2009






On sunday i re-made and old jeans i didn't know i have. ( the pictures are after this) , and also i'm showing you my sneakers (L)
On moday my friends and me went to the mall center anddd there i weared the jeans..

I didn't know if i've told you before but i draw .. i draw a lot, and i want to show you some of my works .. but my teacher has it.. so you must wait


What else... oh yeah!

Yesterday i watched Harry Potter and the half-blood prince, the movie of course xD

As you know, i was hoping this movie to be the best of the saga 'cause the 6th book is my favorite ..but you know what? I hate it! The movie is boring, except the action scenes, the final is the worst in the cine history .. The start is so different compared w/ the book... I think the movie
revolves around the love, the adolescence, etc., i just want to supose that it's because the characters grew up.. I think i is .. i don't know..

I won't deny that the effects, the acting, the colors, etc are EXCELENT

One reason i found it a bad movie, may be that i watched it dubbed to spanish, so maybe something changed, 'cause my friend watched just with subtitles and she loved it! Weird huh?


Anyway, it's HARRY POTTER, ok? is like a law you have to go to watch it ..so please GO . You'll maybe a different opinion and i'd like to know it (:










































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your jeans, they're very cool

María Jesús said...

thankss (: