Thursday, June 16, 2011

ALMOST A YEAR

So, it's been almost a year since I posted.

News? I met the blue-eyed guy.. We talked a lot then, but he deleted me of facebook.. And this year we met at some parties, and almost hook up once. But nothing important, I don't ussually talk to him.

About 3m, we had something in december, it was nice. But he slowly stopped talking to me, and by that time I had to go to camp. So we didn't see each other during the summer (2 months)

Well, I still liked him trough the beginning of the school year, so in may I had to tell him everything I felt. He said he didn't feel the same way, that I was now just a good friend.

Yepi, first heart-break (:

Now I don't know what he wants, everything is starting to be just like it used to be. And maybe I'm starting to forget.

MJB

No comments: